Information for consulting services, construction and renovation projects.
Browse bid opportunities
For contractors and consultants
Requests for proposal and tender documents outline the objective, specifications, contacts, closing time, bid instructions and scoring criteria.
Pre-qualification process for suppliers, contractors and consultants
The pre-qualification process allows us to gauge qualifications, review experience and check references to ensure that contractors and professionals are aware of the special requirements and standards that apply to many health care projects.
List of pre-qualified suppliers and consultants
- Asset management consultants
- Clinical health service planning consultants
- Duct cleaning contractors
- Electrical contractors
- Elevator contractors
- Flood restoration contractors
- Flooring contractors
- Functional programming and master programming consultant
- General contractors and construction management companies
- Hazardous materials abatement contractors
- HVAC refrigeration contractors (Excluding non-HVAC refrigeration equipment)
- Insulation contractors
- Lighting contractors
- Mechanical contractors
- Painting contractors
- Project managers
- Roofing contractors
- Contractors for real estate, leasing and property management tenant improvement projects
Last updated: August 16, 2018
How to get pre-qualified
Contact Facilities Management Procurement at FMP@fraserhealth.ca and request a pre-qualification application in the above disciplines.
Depending on the value, projects are awarded directly to the supplier or through our formal bidding process.
- $0 - $25,000: Direct award to a non-prequalified consultant
- $0 - $50,000: Direct award to a pre-qualified consultant
- $25,000 - $50,000: Invite minimum three non-prequalified consultants to quote
- Over $75,000: Formal bidding process posted on BC Bid
- $50,000 - $75,000: Invite minimum three prequalified consultants to quote.
- $0 - $25,000: Direct award
- $0 - $50,000: Direct award to a pre-qualified contractor
- $50,000 - $200,000: Invite minimum three prequalified contractors to quote
- Over $200,000: Formal bidding process posted on BC Bid
- $25,000 - $200,000: Invite minimum three non-prequalified contractors to quote
* Values and posting procedures are set to meet requirements of the Agreement on Internal Trade, Trade Investment Labour Mobility Agreement and the New West Trade Partnership Trade Agreement.
Policies, standards and terms and conditions
Please review our standards and policies to ensure requirements are met.
- Influenza Prevention Policy
- CAD Standards for Consultants
Guidelines for producing and delivering CAD drawings.
- Privacy Protection Schedule
Policy on the collection and use of personal information.
- Supplier Relations - Quality Improvement
A policy framework with specific evaluation criteria to assess the quality of services.
- Facilities Management Procurement Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Communication Infrastructure Standards and Specifications
- Criminal Records Check Policy
- Construction Waste Reporting Requirements for Contractors
- Construction and Demolition Waste Calculator