As a community hospital, it provides primary and secondary acute care and specialty services including 24/7 emergency, ambulatory care, day surgery, general and internal medicine, rehabilitation, maternity care, general surgery, orthopedics, urology, critical care, pharmacy, medical imaging, and a medical laboratory for both inpatient and outpatient needs. The site also offers a continuum of adult psychiatric and social services available on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Want to send well wishes to a friend or family member in hospital? Send an email to email@example.com that includes the patient's full name, unit, and room number, along with your message, and it will be hand-delivered by a volunteer. Note: Patients are unable to send a response through this service.
- Smoke and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or scented flowers when visiting.
- Shared rooms. Semi-private and private rooms may be available, at an additional cost.
- Cafeteria serving hot entreés and snacks in the basement level (Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; closed for breaks 4:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m., weekends and holidays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; closed for breaks 10:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.)
- Gift shop on site (604-463-4111 ext. 552489)
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visiting hours are 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parking and Transportation
Onsite parking available:
Mobile parking payment: hangTag (must use Google Chrome internet browser to access the link)
|Parking Rate||All lots|
|Each additional hour||$3.00|
|Day rate (6 - 6)||$8.25|
|1 month permit*||$35.25|
* Please note: the 1 month permit option at the pay station requires a coupon code. See onsite patient ambassador for coupon code and additional details.