As a community hospital in Fraser Health’s integrated network of care, the role of Delta Hospital is to provide primary, secondary, and some specialty services, such as 24/7 emergency, general medicine, surgery, inpatient, and outpatient care, with some services requiring a referral while others can be accessed directly.
In addition to inpatient and surgical day care, the hospital has an active emergency department and provides a range of surgical day care and outpatient services.
Want to send well wishes to a friend or family member in hospital? Send an email to YouveGotMail.DH@fraserhealth.ca that includes the patient's full name, unit, and room number, along with your message, and it will be hand-delivered by a volunteer. Note: Patients are unable to send a response through this service.
- Smoke and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or scented flowers when visiting.
- Patients are provided with shared rooms.
- Courtyard Café serving soup, sandwiches, salads, baked goods, hot and cold beverages (Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Gift shop on site (604-946-1121 x 783280)
- Speak with your health care provider to access these services in hospital
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Open visiting hours, but please be considerate of other patients who may need rest.
Parking and Transportation
Ladner Exchange bus loop is located next door. On-site parking is free.