Fraser Canyon Hospital is a 10-bed community hospital.
Fraser Canyon Hospital provides 24/7 emergency stabilization and care, general medicine, and ambulatory care services, supported by an integrated network of community-based programs and services, ranging from health promotion and prevention to residential and hospice care.
- Smoke and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or scented flowers when visiting.
- Patients are provided with shared rooms. You may be able to request a private room, which will be provided, based on availability.
- Vending machines are available at the front entrance of the hospital and offer hot and cold beverages as well as snacks.
- The onsite gift shop is open 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. during weekdays.
- Speak with your health care provider to access these services in hospital