Fraser Canyon Hospital is a 10-bed community hospital.
Fraser Canyon Hospital provides 24/7 emergency stabilization and care, general medicine, and ambulatory care services, supported by an integrated network of community-based programs and services, ranging from health promotion and prevention to residential and hospice care.
- Smoke and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or scented flowers when visiting.
- Patients are provided with shared rooms. You may be able to request a private room, which will be provided, based on availability.
- Vending machines are available at the front entrance of the hospital and offer hot and cold beverages as well as snacks.
- The onsite gift shop is open 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. during weekdays.
- Speak with your health care provider to access these services in hospital
1275 7th AvenueHope, B.C.
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visiting hours vary, so check with the unit for specific hours.
Visits are restricted to ESSENTIAL VISITS ONLY at all of our sites through controlled access points. For more information, please visit our visitor guidelines page.
Parking and Transportation
Free parking available onsite.