Safe and supportive environment for youth, adults and their families dealing with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder.
Tri-Cities Mental Health Office is the intake office for the Fraser North program.
The Fraser North Eating Disorders Program serves residents in Burnaby, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge and the Tri-Cities area.
Youth and adults, and their families, who are dealing with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder.
- Clients are referred into our program by their family doctors.
- All clients are required to have their family doctor complete a detailed referral including current lab and electrocardiogram.
- Referrals will be assessed by our team, and prioritized according to urgency on the basis of that assessment.
- In collaboration with the client, an initial treatment plan will be recommended.
- If needed, youth and adults will be referred to provincial tertiary facilities at St. Paul's Hospital, B.C. Children's Hospital and Looking Glass Residence.