Provides pharmacy services to hospital patients.
Provides distribution pharmacy services to all clinics/areas at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre. Pharmacists can be consulted with a booked appointment, preferably as part of a clinic's multidisciplinary rounds, or can be booked as part of a group appointment which includes a physician, nurse practitioner, or pharmacist.
- complete medication history
- drug-drug interaction investigation
- adverse drug reaction investigation
- medication counselling/ teaching
- drug information requests/questions
- allergy assessment
- medication reconciliation
- disease state management
- drug serum level monitoring.
Please note that there are no clinical pharmacy appointments on weekends and statutory holidays.
Parking and Transportation
- First hour $4.25
- Each additional hour: $3.50
- Day rate: $18.75 (for 6 hours)
- Evenings/Weekends: $5.50 (5pm-6am)
Free Surrey Shuttle Service available.
Hours of operation
Saturday | Sunday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.