Cardiac rehabilitation and prevention is designed to help lower your risk and delay progression of heart disease through physical activity, exercise and other lifestyle modifications.
Parking and Transportation
Limited pay parking is available on site. A bus stop is located in front of the hospital.
Mobile parking payment: hangTag (must use Google Chrome internet browser to access the link)
|Parking rate||Main lot|
|Each additional hour||n/a|
|Seniors 1-week permit||$18.75|
|Seniors 1-month permit||$51.75|
*If you have difficulty paying for parking, financial hardship permits may be available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information or contact Parking Administration at 604-930-5440 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) or email LMCParking@fraserhealth.ca.
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Open visiting hours; number of visitors and length of visits may be limited based on patient or unit needs.
Visits are restricted to ESSENTIAL VISITS ONLY at all of our sites through controlled access points. For more information, please visit our visitor guidelines page.
Download our referral form below:
Language (s) Offered
- Punjabi at select sites
The following videos provide more information on cardiac rehab:
- Cardiac education session one: Introductory session
- Cardiac education session two: Exercise and the heart
- Cardiac education session three: Stress management and sleep
- Cardiac education session four: Cardiac event and family emotional adjustments
- Cardiac education session five: Intimacy after a heart event
- Cardiac education session six: Risk factors for heart disease
- Cardiac education session seven: Cardiac medications
- Cardiac education session eight: Nutrition and your heart