Menno Home is a two-level residence divided into four units complete with a common dining and meeting area, and access to an outside patio and park-like courtyard.
Menno Home provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely. Can accommodate residents requiring dementia care.
- 196 beds (173 publicly subsidized beds, 22 special care beds, 1 respite bed)
- Rooms include basic furniture and amenities
- Residents may also bring a small TV and additional furniture such as a small chest of drawers.
- Recreation programs are provided.
- Motorized scooters can be accommodated but there is limited storage space. Facility is wheelchair accessible.
- Designated smoking areas are provided in outside areas only and are restricted to residents.
- On-site beauty salon and pharmacy. Access to a dental hygienist, physiotherapy, occupational therapist and rehab assistant. Foot-care nurse visits regularly.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.