Who we are and what we do.
Fraser Health is one of five regional health authorities in B.C. working together with the Ministry of Health. We provide high quality, appropriate and timely health services to more than 1.8 million people living in communities stretching from Burnaby to White Rock to Hope.
Our communities include a diverse multicultural population and approximately 38,100 First Nations people, associated with 32 bands.
Over 26,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and more than 6,000 volunteers provide our services and support our patients, residents and clients.
Explore career options
With twelve hospitals and various community programs we offer endless opportunities.
Better health. Best in health care.
To improve the health of the population and the quality of life of the people we serve.
Respect, caring and trust characterize our relationships.
We see an average of:
- 244 surgeries are performed every day
- 15,680 babies are born in our hospitals every year
- 15,244 naloxone kits distributed in a year
- 1,936 visits our Emergency Departments every 24 hours
- 594 seniors are supported through the Home First program each year
- 531 mental health and substance use clients are being supported in their own communities through our mobile Assertive Community Treatment teams
- 283 active research studies fostered a culture of curiosity
- 400,000 hours of service are given by volunteers each year
- 10,878 people are cared for in residential care each year
To download our corporate brochure, click here.