As part of the Fraser Health forensic nursing services, the Embrace Clinic provides short-term medical care to survivors of recent violence.
The clinic provides confidential medical care with your safety and privacy in mind.
Services provided include:
- Follow-up medical care to anyone seen by the forensic nursing service or other emergency assault teams
- Health care to people who have experienced violence within seven days that have not seen a health care provider and do not need emergency medical care
- Medical follow-up for people who have experienced violence in the past three months
- Care, assessment and follow-up of injuries
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy, infectious diseases (HIV, Hep C / HCV), and other conditions
- Referrals to specialists when necessary or appropriate
There is no physical address for this location. Please contact by phone number or email above.
Must consent for care. Incident must have occurred within 7 days.
For referrals from organizations or health care providers please complete and submit referral form below. Referrals must have patient consent completed.
For self-referrals, call 1-855-775-7223 to talk with a nurse practitioner or to book a confidential appointment. Appointments can also be arranged by emailing email@example.com.
Language (s) Offered
English. Translation services available on site.