An urgent care response centre for adults (19 years and older) with urgent mental health and substance use concerns.
A central point of access for adults (19 years and older) in Surrey who are experiencing urgent mental health and substance use concerns and who voluntarily seek and require urgent care, but don’t require hospitalization.
- Crisis stabilization
- Assessment and psychiatric consultation
- Treatment initiation
- Connection to community-based services
Parking and Transportation
|Parking rate||East lot||South lot||Critical care||Creekside||Emergency||Shirley Dean|
Mobile parking payment: hangTag (must use Google Chrome internet browser to access the link)
|Each additional hour||$3.50||$3.50||$3.50||$3.25||$3.50||$3.00|
|Seniors 2-week permit||$70.25||$70.25||$70.25||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Seniors 1-month permit||$140.75||$140.75||$140.75||n/a||n/a||n/a|
*If you have difficulty paying for parking, financial hardship permits may be available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information or contact Parking Administration at 604-930-5440 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) or email LMCParking@fraserhealth.ca.
Hours of operation
Open every day 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Last walk-in appointment accepted at 7:00 p.m.
Adults in the Surrey community with an urgent mental health and substance use concern.
Adults in the Delta community with an urgent mental health and substance use concern in evenings and on weekends.
- Adults in the Surrey community who require substance use services during the week should attend Surrey Substance Use Services.
- Adults in the Delta community who require mental health and substance use services during the week (Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) should phone Delta Mental Health – North Delta Office or South Delta Office.
- Existing clients of Surrey or Delta Mental Health will continue to receive services from these locations Monday - Friday days, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Walk in or call 604-953-6200 for an appointment.