Tabor Court is a four-storey building located within the Tabor Village Campus of Care.
Offers hospitality and personal assistance to seniors and adults with disabilities.
Tabor Court provides care from the heart with Christian compassion, dignity, and respect; this is reflected in the manner that person-centred services are provided.
- 88 publicly subsidized units (9 studio, 79 one-bedroom)
- Tenants bring their own furnishings with the exception of a bar-sized fridge and two-burner stove-top range that are provided.
- Weekly light housekeeping and linen services
- 3 laundry rooms for resident use
- Fully-equipped kitchen with access for resident use or can be reserved for family functions.
- On-site hairdresser
- Two delicious meals (lunch and supper) are served daily in the formal dining room. Residents are welcome to invited guests to attend meals.
- Recreational and leisure opportunities at Tabor Court include fitness classes, reading groups, table games, bus outings, movie nights
- Wheelchair accessible. Residents with power chair are only permitted to occupy ground level suites.
- Motorized scooters not permitted in the building but underground parking spaces are provided.
- No pets in the building. Family pets are welcome to visit.
- Non-smoking building. Designated, covered area for smoking is provided on the grounds for residents only.
- Amenities nearby included restaurants and shopping malls.
- Friends and family may visit at any time. There is no guest suite but guests may stay up to three nights.
Parking and Transportation
Resident parking is available for a fee. Family and friends may park in the gravel lot in front of the building.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.