Royal Crescent Gardens is a three-storey building located in the heart of Maple Ridge. The residence has been completely renovated and remodeled and provides a home-like atmosphere with plenty of warm and cozy lounge space.
Offers hospitality and personal assistance to seniors and adults with disabilities. Royal Crescent Gardens Assisted Living provides accommodation, hospitality and care service in a manner that promotes choice, respects privacy, preserves dignity and supports the individual’s right to live at risk.
- 46 publicly subsidized units (40 bachelor suites and 6 one-bedroom suites).
- All units include a kitchenette with counter and cabinet space, a sink, bar-size fridge and microwave shelf.
- An armoire is provided. Residents bring their own bedroom and living room furnishings as well as decorations to make their suite a home.
- Lunch and dinner served daily as well as fruit, muffins, juice, coffee and tea available every day for morning coffee. Family and friends are welcome at meals (with notice) for a nominal charge.
- Four-week seasonal menu plan reviewed by a registered dietitian.
- Weekly light housekeeping and flat linens laundry is provided. Coin operated laundry machines are located on the first floor for personal laundry.
- Recreation activities planned on a daily basis. Weekly bus outings, osteofit exercise program, musical entertainment and special seasonal events.
- Charging stations for scooters located on the ground floor. Scooters are permitted for outside use only.
- No pets.
- Non-smoking residence. Smoking is permitted only in a designated covered smoking area at the rear of the building.
- Parking is available for residents for a monthly fee. Limited visitor parking is available in the rear parking lot. There is limited street parking.
- Visiting hours are flexible. Visitors are requested to sign in and out for security.
- No guest suites available. Overnight visiting is permitted only with prior permission of the General Manager and is limited to special circumstances.
- There are nearby transit services to shopping and community amenities. Commercial and recreational amenities and professional services are within walking distance. Volunteer drivers from the Senior's Centre charge $3 one-way locally. Save-on-Foods delivers groceries for $2.
Royal Crescent Gardens cannot accommodate tenants who are unable to make decisions on their own behalf or require 24-hour professional nursing care.
Parking and Transportation
Resident and visitor parking is available. Nearby to public transit.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.