Langley Seniors Village is conveniently located in the Willoughby area of Langley.
Interior gardens and walkways enhance the property, which is just a short walk to the best Langley has to offer. You will discover a vast array of shopping opportunities, from department and grocery stores to small intimate boutiques. Owned and operated by Retirement Concepts.
- 64 publicly subsidized assisted living units
- Spacious suites are pleasantly decorated and consist of studio, one and two bedroom suites.
- Each suite has a kitchenette with small bar fridge. Residents must provide their own room furnishings and decorations.
- A warm, elegant, central dining room with two meals (lunch and dinner) included every day.
- Bistro gathering area, where tenants and guests can enjoy a beverage and snack with family or friends
- Lounges and outdoor areas offer gathering places or a quiet retreat.
- Library and Internet lounge
- Multipurpose room that includes stove/oven access and family gathering space
- Bus trips and outings that provide access to their favourite shops as well as travel to unique locations and attractions
- A General Store for quick, on-site access to everyday staples, if needed
- Our kitchen team provides fantastic food services. Everything from comfort food to elegant special event dinners provides the variety our residents enjoy. We are always working to adapt menus based on resident feedback and increase our use of fresh, local ingredients to provide you with the best dining experience possible.
- Light housekeeping is done weekly and includes flat linen laundering and bed change. Each floor has complementary washers and dryers for personal laundry.
- We provide the entertainment and activities; you decide how much you want to do. We welcome your involvement. Some entertainment and activities include music, movies, fitness classes, gardening, bus trips, volunteering, computer education, games, celebrations, and crafts.
- We are a pet friendly community. Cats and small dogs are allowed as long as tenants are able to care for and clean up after them. Tenants must provide a veterinarian certificate and pay an additional pet damage deposit.
- There is a designated smoking area at on the back patio. There is no smoking allowed in rooms.
- We have a guest suite available at a rate of $75.00 per night.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.