Our chest pain clinic provides patients who are having atypical chest pain with urgent follow-up care with a cardiologist, upon referral to the clinic by a physician.
When you visit the chest pain clinic these are some of the steps you will go through:
- You will have to check in at Patient Registration.
- You may have an electrocardiogram (ECG) and, if required, an exercise treadmill test or MIBI scan.
- You will be assessed by a cardiologist and recommendations will be made about medications and/or further tests.
Prepare for your chest pain clinic appointment by doing the following:
- Have a light breakfast and then fast for two hours prior to your appointment.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Bring a list of your current medications.
Patients who are having irregular chest pain and require urgent follow up with a cardiologist.
A physician referral is required. If you have been referred to the clinic, a member of our Cardiology department will contact you to schedule your appointment.
Download our referral forms below: