Our caregiver support clinicians are social workers who provide a wide range of caregiver support and services to current home health clients.
- Support for caregivers experiencing stress, burn-out, grief and/or loss.
- Resources to prepare for advance care planning.
- Support for people who are new to the caregiver role.
- Caregiver support groups.
- Advocacy for caregiver/client rights.
How to access our services
Your health care provider may recommend programs to you, or you can apply directly for this service.
Contact us to find out more about our services and how to access them.
- New clients can contact our Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open seven days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; on statutory holidays between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Current clients can contact their Home Health office.
Learn more about Fraser Health’s Home and Community Care.