Nursing professionals, schedulers and community health workers support clients with personal care needs in their homes.
Our services include:
- Helping with personal care, bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed and moving around your home.
- Medication assistance, catheter care, bowel care, ostomy care, and help with compression stockings.
- Assistance with meals and nutrition, such as heating and/or serving a pre-made meal and reminding clients to eat their meals.
- Safety maintenance tasks, such as changing soiled linens, checking fridge for spoiled food and removing environmental hazards that may pose a risk for falls.
- Overnight services and in-home respite services for clients who cannot be left home alone and/or to reduce caregiver fatigue.
How to access our services
Your health care provider may recommend services to you, or you can apply directly for this service.
Contact us to find out more about our services and how to access them.
- New clients can contact our Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open seven days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; on statutory holidays between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Current clients can contact their Home Health office.
Learn more about Fraser Health’s Home and Community Care.