Offers nurse practitioners who work with other health professionals to meet the primary health care needs of Aboriginal peoples.
- Provides assessment, diagnosis and management of common illnesses and disease including diabetes, high blood pressure and depression.
- Performs physical exams and routine health screening.
- Prescribes medicine and orders tests such as x-rays, ultrasound and blood work.
- Refers clients to specialists as necessary.
- Promotes health to prevent illness and injury.
- Provides education on health and wellness, injury prevention and treating disease.
Services provided in partnership with Fraser Health.