Find out how to request health or corporate records.
We release information as permitted under the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Records include electronic files, paper files, photographs, video or audio recordings and any other medium used to document information.
Find information on this website
We publish financial and performance information throughout this site.
For example, this Accountability section includes information about our finances and the work we do to monitor our performance to ensure our services meet your needs.
Make an informal requests
Can't find the information you need on our website? Certain routine information can be made available without a formal request (for example policies or statistics).
Make an informal request by contacting the location or service area you think might have the information you need. Use the Contact Us section to find the contact information you need.
Request health records
Health records include clinical and medical records, lab results, CT scans and more. Visit the Request a health record page to learn more.
Request corporate records
Our Freedom of Information (FOI) Office handles formal requests for access to corporate records. The records include but are not limited to:
- Records created by or for our Board of Directors
- Inspection, investigation and reportable incident report and associated file records relating to licensed residential care homes and day care operations
- Permits, inspection and investigation reports and correspondence generated by our Environmental Health team in respect of sewage systems, swimming pools, food establishments, etc.
- Financial records including budgets, financials statements, invoices, etc.
- Contracts, RFPs, etc.
- Business cases, presentations, internal and external correspondence
- Policies and procedures that are not otherwise routinely available
- Records of personal information other than health records (eg. employee records)
Make a freedom of information request
We accept requests by letter, email or fax. Please complete the request form and submit:
By email: FOI@fraserhealth.ca
By fax: 604-587-4666
Freedom of Information Office
Suite 400, Central City Tower
13450 102 Avenue
Surrey, B.C. V3T 0H1
If a physical disability or your limited ability to read or write English prevents you from making your request in writing, we will accept an oral request for access to a record. Call 604-587-4437.