As of December 1 each year you will need to have reported your flu immunization or decision to mask to your employer through the online self-reporting system in order to comply with the Provincial Influenza Prevention Policy.

Where can I get vaccinated?

There are a wide variety of convenient options available to you to get your flu shot, free of charge.

  • Staff drop-in clinics (June - July 2018)
  • Peer immunizer (check with your manager if there is a peer immunizer in your department)
  • Participating pharmacies
  • Family physician
  • Walk-in clinic

How do I report my flu shot?

Health care workers

Report your flu shot using our online self-reporting forms:

Contractors, students, volunteers

  • Volunteers - report to their volunteer manager or coordinator
  • Contractors - report to their supervisor or manager
  • Students - report to their instructor

Frequently asked questions

Visit the Ministry of Health FAQ section for more common questions about the flu vaccine and policy.


Download posters to print and post in patient care areas.


General queries can be emailed to