Anyone five years of age and older is eligible for the vaccine. Parents can register their child in the Get Vaccinated provincial system to be notified of when your child can get vaccinated.
Everyone in B.C. must register with the Get Vaccinated provincial registration system once. Registration makes sure we have your current email and phone number so we can contact you to book dose one, two, booster or three.
Spread the word and help your friends and family complete their registration, book an appointment and get the vaccine.
There are three easy steps to register to book your free vaccine appointment:
Step 1: Register online, by phone or in person at a BC Services Centre
First, you register and get a confirmation number. You need that number to later book your vaccination appointment.
Registering also helps health authorities request the right amount of vaccine doses for each community.
- Register online: getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca
- Register by telephone: 1-833-838-2323 (toll free)
- Register in-person: Visit the nearest Service BC location
To register, you must provide:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Postal code
- Personal Health Number - Find your Personal Health Number on the back of your B.C. driver's licence or BC Services Card.
If you don’t have a Personal Health Number, please register by phone or in person at a BC Services Centre.
- An email address that gets checked regularly or a phone number that can receive text messages
Phone centre agents will never ask you for financial information, including credit card information.
We want everyone to get vaccinated, even if you don’t have a Personal Health Number or other documentation. It doesn't matter if you are a Canadian citizen or not. Register even if you have already received your first dose in another location. All of your information will be kept private and will never be shared with other agencies or parts of government.
Step 2: Book an appointment
After you have registered, you will be contacted to book a vaccine appointment when you are eligible.
You will book your appointment online or by phone. You will select a location, date and time.
Finding an appointment
Try these suggestions to find more available appointments:
- Increase your location search radius, or search by city or clinic name.
- Check regularly for new appointments that get added.
Even after you've booked, you can check for new appointments:
- Use the link in your appointment confirmation email or text message to change or reschedule your appointment.
- Browse appointment times without losing your appointment.
- If you find an appointment you prefer, you can book it and your old appointment will be cancelled.
Step 3: Get the vaccine
What you need to know:
If you have any questions about your appointment, please don't contact the clinic directly. Visit fraserhealth.ca/vax or call 1-833-838-2323. If your appointment is booked at a pharmacy, call the BC Pharmacy Association support team toll free in B.C. at 1-800-663-2840 (press option 5 for COVID-19 support), or locally call 604-261-2092 (press option 5).
You will have the option to receive a paper and digital copy of your immunization record card. Learn more about immunization records.