Right now, using your COVID sense means getting vaccinated, physical distancing and wearing masks indoors.
Updated May 25, 2021
Get your COVID-19 vaccine when you're eligible.
Follow the province-wide restrictions in effect.
- Up to 10 people may gather outdoors.
- Up to 5 visitors or 1 other household can visit a personal residence.
In addition to the orders, the PHO strongly recommends:
- Keeping your child home from school if they feel sick or have any sign of illness.
- Getting testing immediately if you or anyone in your family feels sick.
- Avoiding non-essential travel between travel regions.
Masks in schools
Public health guidance for K to 12 schools has been updated to support and encourage students in grade 4 to 12 to wear masks at school.
Continue your other COVID-19 safety behaviours
Always stay home if you feel sick, wash your hands often, keep a physical distance from others and, if you are in an indoor public space or workplace, wear a mask. If you have been tested for COVID-19 you need to isolate while you wait for your results.
Please minimize risk for yourself and those we care for. We can flatten the curve, together.