Riverside Manor is a single-storey building located on the Coquihalla River. There is a large outdoor patio; gazebo and paved walking paths.
Our goal is to provide home style living and the best quality of life possible by enabling each resident to experience as full and independent lifestyle as possible.
- 12 publicly subsidized assisted living suites
- Studio and one-bedroom suites with air conditioning
- All suites have large private bathroom with a sit-down shower, kitchen area with fridge, sink and a space for a microwave.
- Three meals daily - room service is available. Meal planning by our head chef, can accommodate dietary needs and likes / dislikes. Tea stations offer homemade snacks, sandwiches and drinks on a self-serve basis throughout the day.
- Weekly housekeeping and separate laundry per suite.
- Recreation and social programs run seven days a week. Courtesy taxi three time a a week and bus trips provided.
- Tenant, guest and scooter parking with power outlets for scooters available/
- There is no smoking in the building.
- Small pets are okay with approval by management.
- Residence includes a library, lounge with gas fireplace, dining room games table, pool table and piano, beauty salon and barbershop, outdoor patio and gazebo with river views.
Assisted living is unable to accommodate residents who are unable to make decisions on their own behalf or who require 24 hour care.
Parking and Transportation
Tenant and visitor parking onsite. Local hospital and shopping are within walking distance.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.