Courtyard Terrace provides housing and a range of supportive services for seniors who can live independently but may require some assistance with day-to-day activities.
- 47 beds (40 publicly subsidized beds)
- Each suite includes a kitchenette, three-piece ensuite bathroom, individual thermostats and a refrigerator.
- Weekly housekeeping is provided, including washing of linens and towels. A free on-site laundry is available in each wing.
- Electric wheelchairs designed for indoor use may be permitted with pre-approval of the Executive Director. Motorized scooter use is permitted on the grounds but not within the building.
- Non-smoking facility
- Please call 604-437-6262 to arrange private tour.
Parking and Transportation
Nearby public transportation and Metrotown Shopping Centre.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.