What is a Youth Clinic?
Youth Clinics offer judgement-free, confidential sexual health care for all youth (age eligibility varies by site). At youth clinics, you can talk about sexual health with specially trained nurses and doctors. Some sites may have access to a counsellor or social worker. Services are 2SLGBTQIA+ friendly.
What services can I access?
The services offered at Youth Clinics may vary, calling in advance to inquire is recommended.
- Birth control education
- Birth control provision (free up to 19 years old or free by pharmacy prescription)
- Education on Sexual Health
- Free condoms
- Free emergency contraception/Plan B (up to 22 years old)
- Free Take Home Naloxone kits
- Free harm reduction supplies
- Free pregnancy testing and options counselling
- STI (sexually transmitted infections) information, testing and free treatment
- HIV education
- HIV testing
- HIV PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) information and some enrollment access
Find a location near you:
Clinic availability is subject to change, call in advance to confirm hours and whether appointments are recommended. All sites offer drop in and appointment options. If there isn’t a Youth Clinic in your area check out Smart Sex Clinic Finder or contact a Health Care provider near you.
Location(s) offering this service
Additional sexual health resources
Find resources on STIs and prevention, how to talk to partners about sexual health, STI testing, birth control, 2SLGBTQIA+ and more.
Can’t find a Youth Clinic in your area? The Smart Sex Clinic Finder can help you find more resources near you.