Connecting older adults to innovative services in their community to support health and social well-being.
A local seniors community connector will meet with you to help develop a personalized wellness plan to support your healthy aging journey. They will connect you with available community resources and liaise with your family practitioner for additional support.
Seniors community connectors help connect you to services including, but not limited to:
- Social activities and programs
- Physical activity and exercise programs
- Meal delivery and nutrition programs
- Family and caregiver supports
Seniors community connectors also help participants access:
- Transportation support
- Language or translation support
- Emotional support
- Culturally appropriate programming
How to access our services
Speak to your health care provider about how they can recommend this service to you.
You can also visit Pathways BC, select your community, and search “Seniors Community Connector” for more information.
Additional resources for family practitioners can be found here.
See below for the list of locations offering this service. Please note:
- The Chilliwack location supports Agassiz, Chilliwack and Hope
- The Coquitlam location supports Coquitlam, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody
- The Maple Ridge location supports Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows
- The DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society supports North Delta and Surrey
- The Brella Community Services Society supports South Surrey and White Rock