If you or someone you love needs immediate medical attention or is at risk of seriously harming themselves or others, call 9-1-1 or visit your nearest emergency department.
Medical advice is not provided through social media.
We have official social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. These third-party platforms operate outside of Fraser Health’s control and may change without notice.
Respect, caring and trust are the values that characterize our relationships with the people we serve and guide our interactions with our communities in-person and online. We strive to ensure people feel respected and safe in our spaces.
We encourage active participation and exchange of ideas through comments, questions and discussions. We generally monitor discussions during regular business hours, and will not tolerate comments that are threatening, harassing or abusive in tone. We also reserve the right to edit our posts for clarification or remove comments under these conditions, at our discretion, when the comment includes, but is not limited to:
- Hateful, defamatory or discriminatory content.
- Obscene, indecent or profane language, links or images.
- Content that cannot easily be verified by trusted health agency or regulatory sources.
- Trolling or spam.
- Political endorsements or is promotional or commercial in nature.
- Content that is far off-topic.
- Content that violates privacy, confidentiality or impersonates anyone.
- Content posted without the necessary rights, licenses, permissions and consents.
- Suggestion of illegal activity.
- Links or code.
- Content contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Fraser Health moderators may remove users who violate this policy repeatedly and/or purposefully.
If you have questions about these commenting guidelines or how we apply them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social media information collection notice
In addition to each social media platform's own Data Use Policy, which applies to all users who have accounts on these platforms, the personal information you post may be collected by Fraser Health under s. 26(c) of the British Columbia Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purposes of engaging and consulting with the public. Please be aware that any information collected may be stored and/or accessed outside of Canada on servers not belonging to Fraser Health.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include any personal information including phone numbers and email addresses in the body of your comment.
For more information, please review our privacy statement and warranty disclaimer.