These supportive, fill in the blank style booklets guide you through the steps of advance care planning. It is a record of your initial thoughts. You may wish to use the My Voice in Action, it is available in Punjabi, or the picture-based Easy Read version.
- Watch a walk through of the ACP steps video.
A greensleeve acts as your health care passport. It holds a list of your medications, substitute decision makers and any advance care planning documents. It’s a good idea to take it with you to all medical appointments and clinic or hospital visits.
- Fraser Health - advance care planning videos
Advance care planning videos created by Fraser Health. Available in English, Punjabi, French, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
- Ministry of Health - advance care planning
- HealthLink BC - advance care planning
- First Nations Health Authority – advance care planning
- Advance Care Planning in Canada
- People’s Law School
- Organ Donation
Interested in learning more? Consider attending one of our upcoming community sessions.