The Central Surrey Health Shuttle service links the King George SkyTrain station, Surrey Memorial Hospital Campus, Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre and Fraser Health Central City.
Who is it for?
All Lower Mainland health care organizations
- Medical students
- Registered contractors
- Ambulatory patients and their family members
*employees are requested to show their employee ID when boarding the shuttle for accurate staff ridership count
Service is provided free of charge.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
First pick up at 6:00 a.m. at King George SkyTrain station, last pick up at Central City at 7:51 p.m. with drop off at King George SkyTrain station at 8:00 p.m.
There will be no service on Fraser Health-recognized statutory holidays.
Shuttle service alert
Shuttle service stops
Shuttle service stops will be marked with a Central Surrey Health Shuttle sign, except for the King George SkyTrain station where pick-up and drop-off will be in the 15 minute stopping zone.
King George SkyTrain Station
SkyTrain Access Road (East SkyTrain exit) in the 15 minute stopping zone every :00 and :30 of the hour*
Surrey Memorial Hospital (SMH)
- Surrey Memorial Hospital North entrance - Facing 96 Ave, every :09 and :39 of the hour
- Surrey Memorial Hospital Charles Barham Building - South entrance on 94A Ave, every :11 and :41 of the hour
- Surrey Memorial Hospital Critical Care Tower - Entrance facing King George Highway, every :13 and :43 of the hour
Central City Tower
The north side of the Recreation Centre parking lot every :21 and :51 of the hour
*Driver break observed
The following are NOT permitted on the shuttle:
- Smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes
- Alcohol, prohibited drugs, etc. and being under the influence
- Profanities, threats and any form of violence
- Oversized or unsafe items
- Eating, drinking and littering
- Minors (under 18) without an adult's supervision
- Pets of any kind
- Unscheduled or amended stops
- Boarding without official business