Support for individuals with severe substance use and who may be mentally ill and homeless.
Parking and Transportation
Parking for visitors is located below the building and is free for clients for up to three hours.
Hours of operation
Please call to book an appointment in advance of your visit.
- Adults 19 years of age or older with problematic substance use or chronic dependence with or without mental illness, concurrent disorders (substance use and mental illness) or co-existing functional impairment.
- These individuals face complex challenges related to health, housing (e.g. being homeless or unstably housed), and poverty.
- Individuals require more intensive services than are available in the traditional health and substance use system of care and often fall through gaps in health and social systems and have unmet health needs.
ICM team services are not suitable for people with:
- Severe mental illness with no substance use disorder.
- Concurrent mental health and substance use disorders where the primary issue is the mental illness (more suitable for ACT).
ICM team services are available in Langley, Maple Ridge, Surrey and Chilliwack. Residents of these communities can be referred for ICM team services through a community or hospital-based health care provider.