Social workers connect you to community resources to help maximize your independence and well-being.
Our services include:
- Investigating abuse, neglect, and self neglect for vulnerable adults.
- Assisting with application processes (i.e. Person’s with Disabilities, Handydart).
- Supporting access to relevant community resources (i.e. meal programs, housing).
- Counselling, educating and problem solving in situations such as conflict, illness, disability and/or loss.
How to access our services:
Your health care provider may recommend programs to you, or you can apply directly for this service.
Contact us to find out more about our services and how to access them.
- New clients can contact our Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open seven days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; on statutory holidays between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Current clients can contact their Home Health office.
Learn more about Fraser Health’s Home and Community Care.