Fraser Health has developed new resources and processes to support all of our community vaccine providers (CVP). Please explore these resources below.
Fraser Health community vaccine provider website resource
A new webpage “Immunization Resources for community vaccine providers” dedicated to all Fraser Health community vaccine providers has been created and is located on the Fraserhealth.ca website.
Bookmark this site on your web browser for quick access. This webpage will house direct links to the following resources:
- Checkbox vaccine ordering
- All ages vaccine reporting form
- Vaccine return forms
- Link to new online Consultation form
- The new Immunization Logistics team contact information
- Health Unit contact information
Additional resource links: BCCDC routine schedules, vaccine management, CCI information, Adverse events following immunization (AEFI) and the Fraser Health MHO updates page.
Online immunization consultation form
A new online Fraser Health immunization consultation form for community vaccine providers has been created. This form will allow community vaccine providers to submit non-urgent immunization consultation requests any time of day, including weekends, with a response time of two to ten days from Public Health.
- All urgent consults will continue to be supported by calling your local Health Unit.
- Consultation Request Portal can be accessed through this link here or via Immunization Resources for Community Vaccine Providers webpage.
- Refer to the Quick Reference Guide for guidance on the use of the online consult tool.
Vaccine reporting form
The process for community vaccine providers ordering publicly funded vaccines has been simplified and updated. The full detailed information is located on the new immunization resources for community vaccine providers web page. Fraser Health Public Health Units no longer require client demographics for routine vaccine orders and they will fill orders for a duration of up to four weeks.
A new Public Health Regional Immunization Logistics team has also been created to support our community vaccine providers partners. For routine questions regarding your vaccine order you can continue to contact your Public Health unit directly.
For any additional questions or need for clarification you can now email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.