November 07, 2022
An Integrated online order form is available to request all publicly funded vaccines for routine immunizations (except for flu and COVID-19) from Fraser Health.
This online order form replaces the faxed order forms you would have previously used.
How do I place an online order?
- Contact the health unit aide at your local Public Health Unit to get your Community Vaccine Provider ID number. This number will be required to submit your orders online.
- Fill out the online order form at https://fhobservatory.checkbox.ca/pph-vaccine-requests.
- Online order forms are sent to your local Public Health Unit.
- Please provide at least two business days’ notice for all requests. The health unit aide will let you know when your order is ready for pick-up.
What can I order through the online form?
- Eighteen routine childhood, school-age and adult vaccines can be ordered through the Integrated online order form.
- Privately funded vaccines, influenza vaccines and COVID-19 vaccines cannot be ordered through the Integrated Online Order Form at this time.
- Orders for flu vaccine should continue to be submitted through the Influenza vaccine request form: https://fhobservatory.checkbox.ca/influenza-vaccine-request.
For more information, please contact the health unit aide at your local Public Health Unit.