Access library services for your research and clinical care.
Library Services provides information services in support of direct patient care, evidence-based practice, teaching, continuing education, professional development, and research.
We offer the following services and knowledge-based health resources:
- Access to major health science databases (i.e. Medline, Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL), Embase, etc.)
- Current authoritative print, electronic and multimedia collections, including books, journals and other resources
- Interlibrary loan services for materials not available in print or electronic collections
- Instruction on database searching and the use of other print and electronic library resources in support of evidence-based research skills
- Customized expert literature searches
- Table of Contents journal service
- Self-service photocopying
- Internet access
Library service is available to Fraser Health staff and affiliated physicians across the authority (acute sites, community sites, and Queen’s Park Care Centre).
We provide library services across Fraser Health. Library staffing and physical resources are located at the following sites:
To view available library resources, visit library.fraserhealth.ca
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org