Get tested for an STI at one of our free confidential sexual health clinics.
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs or STDs) are more common than you might think.
Many STIs don’t have symptoms and are easily overlooked, but can cause serious health problems if left untreated. If you get tested, and your results come back positive (meaning you have an STI), your health care provider can tell you what kind of treatment you need.
Remember: all sexually transmitted diseases are treatable, and many are curable. If you are concerned you might have an STI, consider getting tested to find out for sure. The sooner you know, the better it is for your health.
Where to get tested
- Visit the SmartSex Resource Clinic Locator to find a specialized clinic near you. (*Please note, hours are changing as of January 14, 2019.*)
- Get tested through your regular health care provider or at a walk-in clinic.
- A sexual health clinic at your local public health unit.
- Youth clinic (under 21 years of age).
- Health Initiative for Men (HiM) clinic (for gay men).
- Positive Health Services in Surrey.