Health concern? Connect with Fraser Health Virtual Care to speak with a registered nurse, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven-days-a-week.
Call 1-800-314-0999 or access the web chat by clicking on the icon located at the bottom right of your screen*.
During your call or web chat*, the nurse can:
- access your Fraser Health medical record to review your medical history and enter your nursing assessment
- provide clinical assessment via video conferencing which means that they will examine your symptoms (if applicable) and offer advice
- give you health advice and information
- make referrals to appropriate Fraser Health programs and services
*Please note: web chat may not be available if we are experiencing high volumes. Call 1-800-314-0999 if the chat window is not available. Outside of our hours, please call 8-1-1.
- Learn more about virtual resources or other services that are available virtually.
- Learn more about the Connect to Care grant program.
- Learn about emailing or texting your health care provider.