January 03, 2020
As we bid farewell to 2019, here are some highlights of the past year at Fraser Health. We’d like to wish everyone a safe, happy and healthy new year.
Select examples include:
- A second hospital announced for Surrey.
- B.C.’s first mental health and substance use urgent care response centre opens in Surrey.
- Burnaby Hospital redevelopment; major facility upgrades at the hospital and two new patient-care towers.
- Two primary care networks (PCNs) and an urgent and primary care centre (UPCC) serving people in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows.
- A new Burnaby Urgent and Primary Care Centre in May.
- Five emergency department expansions underway across the region.
- A second MRI suite at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre and the first MRI machine announced for Langley Memorial Hospital.
- The first Indigenous Primary Health and Wellness Home in Surrey.
- A few examples of how Fraser Health is delivering the very best in patient-centred care.