Fraser Health Rapid Access to Addiction Care (RAAC) clinic provides low-barrier, responsive care to patients with substance use concerns with an aim of assessment, initial stabilization and transition to community-based clinics and services.
The Rapid Access to Addiction Care (RAAC) clinic will include addiction medicine assessments for any substance use issue, including alcohol. It is intended to:
- Provide a low barrier and responsive access to addiction medicine assessments
- Maximize treatment support for clients
- Provide training and distribution of Take Home Naloxone
- Offer harm reduction services
- Facilitate referrals to substance use services
Hours of operation
- Rapid Access to Addiction Care (RAAC) in Fraser North: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Rapid Access to Addiction Care (RAAC) in Fraser South: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Rapid Access to Addiction Care (RAAC) in Fraser East: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Any individual can self-refer by walking in to any RAAC clinic. Appointments are also available and people may re-refer/re-access the service at any time.