Provides a full range of scheduled outpatient services including day surgery, diagnostic services and specialized health clinics.
|In case of emergency, please go to Surrey Memorial Hospital or call 9-1-1 as Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre does not offer emergency services.|
- We are a smoke-free and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or other scented products at our facilities.
- Coffee, meals and snacks are available at the Blenz Kiosk (Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m) and the Café (Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Shoppers Drug Mart provides prescriptions, health aids, medication reviews, immunizations (Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
9750 140th StreetSurrey, B.C.
Hours of operation
Hours vary by service. See individual service listings for more information.
Parking and Transportation
- First hour $4.25
- Each additional hour: $3.50
- Day rate: $18.75 (for 6 hours)
- Evenings/Weekends: $5.50 (5pm-6am)
Wheechair accessible parking is available in the parkade on levels G, P1, P2 and P3 only.