Provides a full range of scheduled outpatient services including day surgery, diagnostic services and specialized health clinics.
|In case of emergency, please go to Surrey Memorial Hospital or call 9-1-1 as Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre in Surrey does not offer emergency services.|
- We are a smoke-free and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or other scented products at our facilities.
- Coffee, meals and snacks are available at the Blenz Kiosk (Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m) and the Café (Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Shoppers Drug Mart provides prescriptions, health aids, medication reviews, immunizations (Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
9750 140th StreetSurrey, B.C.
Hours of operation
Hours vary by service. See individual service listings for more information.
Parking and Transportation
Mobile parking payment: hangTag (must use Google Chrome internet browser to access the link)
- First hour $4.25
- Each additional hour: $3.50
- Day rate: $18.75 (for 6 hours)
- Evenings/Weekends: $5.50 (5pm-6am)
Wheechair accessible parking is available in the parkade on levels G, P1, P2 and P3 only.
Download our patient brochure for more information about services offered at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre in Surrey.