Cartier House is a three-storey building located in a quiet residential area.
Cartier House has both private and semi-private rooms, two dining rooms, and resident lounges on the first and second floors. There is a large activity room and a secure, enclosed patio on third floor. All floors have a nursing station with pharmacy and century tub or spa rooms. Owned and operated by Park Place Seniors Living.
Cartier House is committed to serving the community by providing a supportive, warm, home-like environment. We continually strive to meet the physical, social, spiritual, cultural and intellectual needs of each resident.
- 78 publicly subsidized beds in private and semi-private rooms.
- Rooms include a bed, dresser, lamp, towels, linens and incontinence products. Residents may also bring a radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants to personalize their room.
- Extensive recreation and activity programming, including chair exercises, knitting circle, music therapy, table games, Bingo, craft corner, mental aerobics and walk and chat.
- Motorized scooters cannot be accommodated at this time. The residence is elevator equipped.
- Visiting pet program and pet policy in place.
- Smoking permitted in designated areas only
- On-site beauty salon and tuck shop. Podiatry, dentist, foot care nurse, massage therapy, physiotherapy, pharmacy, optometry services are available.
Parking and Transportation
Lighted grounds and street parking available. Nearby public transportation.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.