Health concern? Connect with Fraser Health Virtual Care to speak with a registered nurse, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven-days-a-week.
Call 1-800-314-0999 or access the web chat by clicking on the icon located at the bottom right of your screen*.
During your call the nurse can:
- access your Fraser Health medical record to review your medical history and enter your nursing assessment
- provide clinical assessment via video conferencing which means that they will examine your symptoms (if applicable) and offer advice
- give you health advice and information
- make referrals to appropriate Fraser Health programs and services
During your web chat, the nurse can provide you with health resources.
*Please note: web chat may not be available if we are experiencing high volumes. Call 1-800-314-0999 if the chat window is not available. Outside of our hours, please call 8-1-1.
- Learn more about virtual resources or other services that are available virtually.
- Learn about emailing or texting your health care provider.
Virtual Health allows you to see, hear and talk to members of your health care team from your home. Start here: 1-800-314-0999.
Virtual health tools
Virtual Health tools allows you to see, hear, and talk to members of your health care team from your home
Let’s talk about COVID sense
Saying ‘no’ to a social gathering during a global pandemic is OK. Using COVID sense helps protect yourself and your loved ones.