Bevan Lodge is a three-storey residential care building accommodating residential care and independent/assisted living units over three floors. Owned and operated by Trillium Care Services Ltd.
We aim to create a safe, caring environment for residents where quality care is achieved through partnerships with residents, families, staff, stakeholders and other community supports.
Other amenities include a visiting podiatrist, dentist, physiotherapist, massage therapist, hearing clinic and library services; on-site beauty salon. Tuck Shop, guest room, guest meals with designated guest table area, Memory Garden and beautiful grounds with easy access ramp.
Bevan Lodge includes a fall prevention program, strength training, balance and endurance training are offered to high risk residents.
- 150 residential care beds (15 publicly subsidized). Couples can be accommodate
- Basics include a bed, dresser, lamp, linens and a night stand. Residents can also ring a radio, TV, personal chair, furniture, pillows, comforters, pictures, plants and small fridges
- A wide variety of recreation and activities are available including bus outings
- Electrical outlets for wheelchairs and scooters onsite
- Small birds in cages are allowed as well as visits from family pets. A pet visitation program is also held weekly
- Non-smoking facility
Parking and Transportation
Well-lit, on-site parking is available. Public transportation nearby.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.