Hilton Villa Care Centre is a three-storey residential care facility with a mix of semi-private and private rooms. Owned and operated by Park Place Seniors Living.
We believe each member of our family (residents, staff and family members) are unique and are to be treated with respect and dignity. We work together for the common good by adopting a supportive, understanding attitude and by focusing on each other’s strengths. We encourage good and open communication to create an environment in which everyone is empowered and enabled to live and work to their fullest potential.
- 174 beds (154 publicly subsidized residential care beds).
- Rooms include a bed, bedside table, a bedside or wall lamp, comfortable easy chair, a mirror, dresser, clothes closet, towels, linen.
- Residents may also bring a limited amount of furniture due to room size (radio, TV, telephone, personal chair, pictures, and plants).
- Recreation and social activity programming; physiotherapy, music therapy.
- Electric wheelchairs or scooters cannot be used inside the building.
- Visiting pet program through recreation department; families are encouraged to bring family pets to visit residents.
- Smoking is permitted on the first floor outdoor covered patio.
- On-site Tuck Shop, reflexology, massage therapy, hairdressing and barber services, podiatry and foot care.
Parking and Transportation
There is a lighted parking lot at the front entrance; lighted street parking is also available. Public transportation nearby.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.