Safe and supportive environment for youth, adults and their families dealing with anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa.
Youth and adults, and their families, who are dealing with anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa.
- Clients are referred into our program by their family doctors.
- All clients are required to have their family doctor complete a detailed referral including current lab and electrocardiogram.
- Referrals will be assessed by our team, and prioritized according to urgency on the basis of that assessment.
- In collaboration with the client, an initial treatment plan will be recommended.
- If needed, youth and adults will be referred to provincial tertiary facilities at St. Paul's Hospital or B.C. Children's Hospital.