Delta View Habilitation Centre is a residential care facility located in the serene farmlands of east Delta.
Two homes are further subdivided into neighbourhoods. Each neighbourhood has easy access to quiet rooms and living areas with continuous hallways for wandering residents. Owned and operated by Devji Family Holdings.
The building amenities include access to educational facilities, wellness and rehabilitation centres, a spiritual centre, billiards room, outdoor courtyards and decks, a coffee shop, as well as an environmental park, gazebo and therapeutic gardens.
- 80 beds (9 publicly subsidized residential care beds).
- Rooms include bed, bedside cabinet, wardrobe/armoire and wing chair. Residents may also bring your own personal belongings.
- Music, recreation and rehabilitation therapy is provided on-site. A residence bus is used for regular outings such as lunch and shopping trips.
- We can accommodate motorized scooters on a case by case basis. We are wheelchair accessible.
- Pet visitation program and policy; each home has a cat, birds and an aquarium.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated outside covered areas.
- Additional services and amenities include on-site salon services, podiatry services, dental hygienist and dentist/denturist services, ophthalmology services, etc. We also offer on-site reflexology and acupressure massage therapy services. Access to a home theatre, conference facilities.
Parking and Transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.