A supportive adult (19 years and older) program for men and women of the South Asian community.
Parking and Transportation
- First hour $4.25
- Each additional hour: $3.50
- Day rate: $18.75 (for 6 hours)
- Evenings/Weekends: $5.50 (5pm-6am)
Free Surrey Shuttle Service available.
Hours of operation
Men and women (19 years and older) struggling with physical and mental health issues associated with alcohol and non-opioid drug use.
You can contact the Roshni Clinic at 604-953-9715 or you can ask for a referral from the following:
- Family doctor or other health care provider.
- Community substance use services clinics.
- Withdrawal management centre (detox/daytox).
- Sobering centre.
The clinic is on the 3rd floor of the Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre (3B) and is open Wednesdays and Thursdays, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Language (s) Offered
Hindi, Punjabi, English