Fleetwood Villa offers a long list of services and amenities that cater to every whim.
Along with the vibrant recreation and social programming, residents can take advantage of the nearby Fleetwood shops and recreation centre, within walking distance. Or enjoy a stroll through the fresh air at the adjacent seniors-focused park, with paved walking paths. Owned and operated by Revera Retirement LP.
Revera Fleetwood Villa is a retirement community that offers accommodation, health & wellness, and hospitality services designed to help seniors live their life to the fullest. We are guided in all of our interactions by our mission of enhancing lives with choices in community living, warm hospitality and compassionate care.
We serve three meals a day with menu options; weekly light housekeeping; Complimentary laundry machines. Variety of complimentary drinks for family, residents and friends, beautiful courtyard and waterscape. Complimentary WIFI located on the main lounge. Access to private dining room and community kitchen. We provide a variety of daily programs including a fitness program. A cozy library is available for your reading needs and internet use. Personal mailboxes. Available media room and multipurpose room for your hobby and leisure activities. Billiards room and mountain view patio. Indoor parking for outdoor scooters. Radiant in floor heating. Beauty salon and barbershop. We also provide a variety of health and wellness programs such as doctors’ visits on a scheduled basis, hearing specialist, optometry, physiotherapist, foot care etc.
- 60 publicly subsidize studio suites
- Each suite will have either a medium or full size fridge depending on the size of the suite. A shower curtain and small safety box is provided upon request. Residents must provide their own bedroom and living room furnishing and is responsible in decorating.
- Meal plans are rotated per season and reviewed by a dietician. Meals are prepared by a certified Red Seal Chef.
- Light housekeeping is provided once a week; flat linens, including sheets and towels, are provided and done weekly. Personal laundry is the responsibility of the resident or family. Laundry machines are provided and available on each floor. We also offer paid laundry service if necessary and by request.
- Resident may bring their own portable air conditioner.
- At Fleetwood Villa, you can continue enjoying your favourite activity, explore something new and find out what will keep nurturing your mind, body & spirit. We offer an extensive recreation program, 6-7 scheduled recreation activities per day that enriches the 6 domains of health & wellness (physical, social, intellectual, spiritual, emotional and vocational).
- Scooters for outdoor use only. Designated parking is on lower main with easy access to electric plugs.
- Pets (cats, dogs & small birds) are allowed only on the first floor. Resident is responsible for the care of the pets.
- No smoking inside the building is allowed. Resident is requested to use the smoking gazebo located in the east side of the building. Resident is responsible in keeping the area clean.
- Guest suite available for $85 /day including continental breakfast.
Parking and Transportation
Parking is available for residents for $15/month. Designated parking for visitors is also available.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.