Provide specialized assessments, consultation and short-term treatment for neuropsychiatry and neuro-developmental child and youth disorders.
The clinic provides the opportunity to help stabilize children or youth on medications and make referrals to appropriate community agencies and services as needed.
Referrals are welcome for children and youth with any of the following disorders, and others as well:
- Previously diagnosed autism spectrum disorder with co-morbid psychiatric symptoms
- Seizure disorders
- Post-meningitis conditions
- Head injuries
- Complex attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder
- Tourette's disorder
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder
- Alcohol-related neurodevelopmental disorder
- Severe obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Genetic disorders with psychiatric symptoms
Available for children and youth aged 5 - 18.
A family doctor or specialist referral is required for this service.