Nursing services provides care in clients’ homes and walk-in clinics, depending on care needs.
What services can be provided?
Our Community Health Nurses provide:
- Wound care, intravenous therapy or palliative care
- Health education on chronic diseases, healthy living and family and friend-provided care.
- Supports to help you be more independent (i.e. financial supports, housing services, medical care, etc.)
- Assessment for need of caregiver support services
- Care management and navigation, including connection to other health services and community supports
How to access our services
Your health care provider may recommend services to you, or you can apply directly for this service.
Contact us to find out more about our services and how to access them.
- New clients can contact our Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open seven days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; on statutory holidays between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Current clients can contact their Home Health office.
Learn more about Fraser Health’s Home and Community Care.