Respite services provides caregiver rest and relief from the emotional and physical demands of caregiving duties.
This includes meeting with you and your caregiver to discuss what best meets your needs.
Based on care needs, respite care is available in the following:
- Long-term care sites
- Assisted living facilities
How to access in-facility respite for current Home Health clients:
- Login to bookabreak.fraserhealth.ca/login
- View availability in the calendar
- Search for dates at facility of your choice and request the stay
- Contact your community health nurse for your account ID
New clients can contact our Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open seven days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; on statutory holidays between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).